ABOUT INSOLVENCY SERVICES
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT INSOLVENCY
This site is intended exclusively for those debtors who got JUDr. Jan Langmeier as a newly appointed insolvency administrator.
The list of insolvency proceedings and insolvency trustee’s premises is here
In accordance with Section 210 of the Insolvency Act, as amended, we hereby ask you to cooperate in providing the following information:
- Your contact information, including e-mail address and telephone contact
- Overview of all your assets, in particular real estate, motor vehicles, receivables, securities (shares, bills, etc.) and other valuables such as precious metals, works of art, etc.
- Overview of accounts and passbooks, including information about financial institutions where you have these accounts and information on current balances on them
- Information about your job. If you are not employed, tell us how you make your living.
- Indicate if you have any creditors who have their usual place of residence, domicile or registered office in a Member State of the European Union except Denmark. If so, please provide the most accurate specification of such creditors.
- If you are not a legal entity, state your housing costs, marital status and whether you have a maintenance obligation or whether the person to whom you have a maintenance obligation resides with you.
- If you are a legal entity or entrepreneur, send a complete company accounting including a record of the status of the cash register, a list of currently concluded contracts and a list of receivables, to the address of the insolvency trustee. In addition, provide the insolvency administrator with a medium-term outlook for your business.
Please send the required information and any attached documentation to the insolvency trustee’s data box, by e-mail or by post to the address of the insolvency trustee.
If the information and documents requested above are consistent with the information you provided and with the documents you have attached to your debt relief proposal (in particular because they are up to date), please confirm that they are correct and up to date.
Pursuant to Section 188 (1) in conjunction with Section 210 of the Insolvency Act, we hereby invite you to comment on all filed claims of your creditors’ claims, which will be published in the Insolvency Register. In particular, we ask you to state whether you recognize the creditor’s claim or not, to what extent and why.
If possible, provide copies of relevant documentation (e.g. contracts, account statements, etc.) to all of your answers to the above questions.
As part of the insolvency trustee’s activities and the provision of legal services in the area of insolvency law, we provide the following services:
- Processing of insolvency (creditor, debtor) proposals, claim applications
- Preparation of proposals for debt relief (personal bankruptcy)
- Elaboration of reorganization plans
- Preparation for review and special review meetings, creditors ‘meeting, creditors’ committee
- Representing creditors and debtors in insolvency proceedings and creditor bodies
- A list of incidental actions and representation in these disputes
- Communication with courts, debtors, creditors
- Processing of proposals for deletion of companies from the Commercial Register after bankruptcy, liquidation
- Complete economic and organizational consultancy
- Liquidation of companies (judicial, extrajudicial)